Skip To Content
    Return to Previous Page

    1016 Clement Street

    Los Angeles (City), CA 90033
    • $679,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 23 days
    • ID#: MB20107260
    Price Reduced
    UPDATED: 67 min ago
    $679,000
    • 3
      BEDS
    • 0.11
      ACRES
    • 2
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    • 1,225
      SQFT
    • $554
      $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Single-Family Home
    Built:
    2020
    County:

    School Ratings & Info

    School District:

    Description

    Beautiful restored & newly built home in Boyle Heights and within minutes of Downtown Los Angeles. Approximately 95% of the house newly built in 2020 and the approximately remaining 5% was built back in 1917. Across the street from LAC+USC Medical Center and near Cal State L.A. Attractive and pride of ownership. Beautiful kitchen with quartz counter tops and tile backsplash. Nine foot ceilings throughout. Crown molding in living room. Alarm system. Master bedroom with master bath and walk-in closet. Recess lighting throughout. Beautiful tile floors in the kitchen and bathrooms. Grey white wash waterproof floors. Central air and forced heating. PEX plumbing. Long driveway for parking. One car detached garage with automatic garage door opener. Front yard is nicely landscaped. The entire foundation is new and much much more. Hurry before it is gone!!!!CAR Form PEAD to be signed and sent in advance prior to entering the property. Please email PEAD Form to listing agent. Please follow all COVID-19 guidelines.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of 2020-07-04T17:25:55.02. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Houston Team | Compass CA DRE#01991628. Licensed in the State of California, USA.

    www.northsdrealty.com/homes/106710449
    Print Image

    1016 Clement Street Los Angeles (City), CA 90033

    • Price: $679,000
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 67 min ago
    • ID#: MB20107260
    3
    Beds
    2
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    0.11
    Acres
    1,225
    SQFT
    $554
    $/SQFT
    2020
    Built
    Neighborhood:
    BOYH - Boyle Heights
    County:
    Los Angeles
    Area:
    BOYH - Boyle Heights
    School District:
    Los Angeles Unified
    Property Description
    Beautiful restored & newly built home in Boyle Heights and within minutes of Downtown Los Angeles. Approximately 95% of the house newly built in 2020 and the approximately remaining 5% was built back in 1917. Across the street from LAC+USC Medical Center and near Cal State L.A. Attractive and pride of ownership. Beautiful kitchen with quartz counter tops and tile backsplash. Nine foot ceilings throughout. Crown molding in living room. Alarm system. Master bedroom with master bath and walk-in closet. Recess lighting throughout. Beautiful tile floors in the kitchen and bathrooms. Grey white wash waterproof floors. Central air and forced heating. PEX plumbing. Long driveway for parking. One car detached garage with automatic garage door opener. Front yard is nicely landscaped. The entire foundation is new and much much more. Hurry before it is gone!!!!CAR Form PEAD to be signed and sent in advance prior to entering the property. Please email PEAD Form to listing agent. Please follow all COVID-19 guidelines.
    Exterior Features

    Attached Garage YN No Construction Materials Drywall WallsStucco Exterior Features Rain Gutters Fence YN Yes Fencing Wrought Iron Foundation Details Concrete PerimeterRaised Garage Spaces 1.00 Lot Features 0-1 Unit/AcreBack YardFront YardLandscaped Lot Size Dimensions 40X115 Lot Size Source Assessor Lot Size Units Square Feet Parking Features DrivewayConcreteGarageGarage - Single DoorGarage Door Opener Parking Total 1.00 Parking YN Yes Patio And Porch Features ConcreteFront Porch Patio YN Yes Pool Features None Pool Private YN No Property Attached YN No Road Frontage Type City Street Road Surface Type Paved Roof CompositionShingle Spa Features None Spa YN No View None View YN No

    Interior Features

    Appliances DishwasherDisposalRange HoodTankless Water Heater Appliances YN Yes Bathroom Features BathtubShowerShower in TubDouble Sinks In Master BathExhaust Fan(S) Bathrooms Full 1 Bathrooms Three Quarter 1 Common Walls No Common Walls Cooling Central Air Cooling YN Yes Eating Area AreaBreakfast Counter / Bar Fireplace Features None Fireplace YN No Flooring Vinyl Heating Central Heating YN Yes Interior Features Crown MoldingOpen FloorplanRecessed Lighting Kitchen Features Quartz CountersSelf-Closing Cabinet DoorsSelf-Closing Drawers Laundry Features Gas Dryer HookupIn ClosetInside Levels One Main Level Bathrooms 2 Main Level Bedrooms 3 Room Type KitchenLiving RoomWalk-In Closet Window Features BlindsDouble Pane WindowsScreens

    Property Features

    Accessibility Features No Interior Steps Additional Parcels YN No Association Fee 0.00 Association YN No Community Features CurbsGuttersSidewalksStorm DrainsStreet Lights Country Us Elevation Units Feet Land Lease YN No Laundry YN Yes Lease Considered YN No Living Area Source Plans Living Area Units Square Feet Lot Dimensions Source Assessor New Construction YN No Number Remotes 2 Property Condition Turnkey Property Sub Type Single Family Residence Security Features Carbon Monoxide Detector(S)Security SystemSmoke Detector(S) Senior Community YN No Sewer Public Sewer Special Listing Conditions Standard Utilities Sewer ConnectedWater Connected Water Source Public Year Built Source Public Records Zoning Lar1

    Listing provided courtesy of Richard Lopez of Century 21 George Michael


    Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of 2020-07-04T17:25:55.02. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Houston Team | Compass CA DRE#01991628. Licensed in the State of California, USA.

     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/socal/orig_boomver_1_364493219-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/socal/orig_boomver_1_364493219-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/socal/orig_boomver_1_364493219-1.jpg
    Logo
    The Houston Team | Compass CA DRE#01991628
    2100 Costa Del Mar
    Carlsbad CA, 92009